Property management – Fernie BC
At Range Property Management our goal is simple. We want to ensure that the rental experience for both the landlord and tenant is a positive one. Our strategy has been to insist on slow and steady growth in order to achieve our goal of providing quality, personalized service with greater attention to detail than our competitors.
Property owners can expect the following services:
- Professional, courteous service from our staff and licenced property management professionals
- aggressive marketing of properties to ensure that vacancies are kept to a minimum
- property managers who will adhere to and administer the residential tenancy act of B.C.
- tenant screening
- completion of move-in and move-out inspections on behalf of the landlord
- lease preparation
- net income deposited directly into landlords account on a monthly basis
- Comprehensive inventory taken of each property
- Preparation of monthly income statements
- Monthly filing of NR6 and NR4 forms to CRA on behalf of owners
“We want the tenants who are associated with our properties to enjoy what Fernie has to offer as much as we do.”
Tenants can expect the following services:
- Professional, courteous service from all staff who aim to assist tenants with their rental experience
- 24 hour emergency service
- Responsive staff to deal with tenant concerns and complaints
We love our customers and welcome your feedback and suggestions. Use our Contact Us page to tell us what we’re doing right or what we can improve on.